9.26.2005

my day

Deep cleaned the living room after cutting some hair this morning. Re-arranged things around a bit which seemed to make alot of extra room. Managed to keep things clean today YAY me! My system of organization is working...Finally, I can be one of those clean people.
For dinner tonight, Im making seared new york steaks that were marinated in my homemade teriyaki, all green salad with broccoli, cucumbers, green onions and my homemade special sauce, sauteed green beans, mushrooms and garlic and jasmine rice with my homemade herb butter... For dessert I made some wicked cinnamon banana bread. For tomorrows breakfast, I have french toast casserole soaking in the fridge and it will have a crunchy caramelly topping. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Jody went night fishing and should be home in a few hours.

4 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Blogger Sage Femme said...

will you be my mom?

geez, i should randomly stop by your house at dinnertime. your family is SO lucky!

 
At 12:45 AM, Blogger Gabrielle said...

yeah, jeesh! it makes my own dinner of bagged salad with tomatoes seem somehow less satisfying!

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Megan said...

you can come over and clean my living room any time!
I really need to do that but I'm struggling to keep up with all the barfy laundry as it is.

 
At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must get the recipe for french toast casserole!

~E

 

Post a Comment

<< Home