9.12.2005

It keeps me from being lonely.

I almost have the quilt finished. I am hand quilting it and it really takes alot of my time. Thats alright though because I've been feeling really lonely lately and it keeps me from feeling too terribly sorry for myself :P. Everyone I know is too busy or pre-occupied to hang out anymore it seems. Jody's been taking the car to work every day which leaves me unable to really go out and do anything anyway. Gas is just so damn expensive we can't afford for me to galavant around town all day anymore.
I wish my camera was working so I could take pics of my quilt progress. I really need to send the thing in to be fixed.
argh.

2 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger Sage Femme said...

i adore you and promise that once in my own space, i'll come over more! i promise!

 
At 9:44 PM, Anonymous mamapez said...

Well, shit! I would love to hang out with you guys all the time. Stupid commute. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home