9.23.2005

I got in touch with my old friend D today. She lives in Mississippi and I had been worrying about her since Katrina. Shes fine, but another of my old friends lost everything. Her home, her car...everything she ever had. She's been staying with my friend D, and has now moved in with relatives in (Missouri?) I also found out in my conversation with D, that 2 of my Dom pals from back in the day have passed away. It was sad for me to hear that, as it had been so long since I had contact with either of them, and they were good friends for a time. My Friend J lives in LA and while He did not lose anything during Katrinas rage, he has evacuated his home in fear of Rita. I heard there are supposed to be even MORE of these hurricanes. Makes me so glad to not live down there, but so worried for so many friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home