9.08.2005

Freecycle rocks

Have I said recently that I am addicted to Freecycle? I have way too much fun with that. My MIL was going to go buy some river rock for her landscaping, and I happened upon a free ad for river rock this morning. I went and loaded the pickup with 1-3 inch river rock. My arms and back are SO sore. I didn't think little rocks would be that heavy. :D

In other news, one of my hubbys favorite words happens to be "homo". It drives me nuts,but what can I do. He said it in the car today, referring to a dolled up dude in the car next to us. Hunter happily repeated his words... "what a homo" over and over and over again. Thanks daddy. ggrrr

In nicer news, I got a huge stack of multi colored cardstock today YAY paper.

3 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Anonymous mamapez said...

Man, is your dh a homo or what? ;)

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger cheekymamaof2 said...

for a straight guy, he sure does love that word...LOL

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Summer said...

hey mama um i am on my oldy bloggy cuz i cant get ahold of you on tha phone, hey since my first period lasted nine off and on days how long will the next 1 be??
ok byebye
~~SuNnY
peace**

 

Post a Comment

<< Home