9.02.2005

Another trip to the E.R.

This time, the cause was Electricity. Hunter got ahold of my scissors while I was sitting working on a quilt for a friend, and decided it would be a good idea to cut the cord to a lamp which was plugged in. I hear this horrible electrical shredding sound and hunter goes flying into the wall behind the lazy boy. I waited for a second or two and looked him over as I dialed 911. I didnt see any burns, but i wanted to have him checked out anyway because I know electrical damage can be internal and not look like much outside. They drew blood, and took urine and watched him for a couple hours, checking his heart periodically and his blood pressure. Everythings fine and they made me promise to put my damn scissors away. This kids gonna give me wrinkles and grey hair before my time.

2 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Blogger birthingway said...

Good GRIEF! This child is really amazingly bold.
Thank heaven he is OK. And way to keep your head.
d.

 
At 9:40 PM, Anonymous mamapez said...

OMG! I'm so glad he is okay!!! How scary!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home