7.17.2005

Kill Bill Vol 1 & 2

So, I went today and finished watching the Kill Bill Volumes with Emily. Before I saw volume 1, I had seen only the trailers on tv and I honestly thought I was going to be disappointed with the movies. I avoided seeing it for so long, because I absolutely adore Quentin Tarantino, and I think everything the man touches is pure gold, and I just couldn't stand the thought of being less than thrilled with one of his movies. These movies kicked my ass for not seeing them sooner. Quentin is PURE genius. Absolute perfection these movies were. I can hardly wait to watch them again and again. Two very different movies, both pure gold. YEAH!

1 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahoo! They rock :). Don't you wish you could knit AND watch great movies at the same time?? I swore I was going to study while we were watching it and hardly got anywhere at all. It just sucks ya in. ~E

 

Post a Comment

<< Home