7.19.2005

5 rooms, 50 minutes...*grin*

ok, so you pick 5 rooms, and in each room is a person of your choice. You get ten minutes in each room, with each person and you may spend it anyway you like....
Here are my choices:

first...in the kitchen, I would have Brad Pitt (shirtless and sans facial hair) feed me chocolate covered strawberries with his hands. *grin*

Second...in the Music room (assuming i had one of course) I would have Ewan MacGregor play my baby grand and sing me something deliciously sad.

Third...in the Basement I would have Kiefer Sutherland roleplay with me, a particular fantasy of mine...Its too harsh to mention here so those that do and care to may see it at the other blog. I will say it involves a gun and leather gloves...woot hooooo*grin*

Fourth...in the bedroom, I would have Angelina Jolie and those LIPS...all to myself.

and fifth...in the bathroom, I would have Antonio Banderas bathe me gently and whisper delicious things in my ear in that amazing accent of his.


WOW that was alot more fun than I thought it could be. MUAHAHAHAHAHAAA

3 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Blogger Sage Femme said...

what?? where is dave navarro?

 
At 1:12 AM, Blogger Megan said...

I would have a super fast cleaning maid in each room!

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger cheekymamaof2 said...

oh Dave's in the Basement helping Kiefer...but SHHHHH that part will be in the other blog. *grin* TOO STEAMY!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home