6.20.2005

OK I really mean it this time.

So, I think I'll go ahead and try this place again. I really do love the look of some of the blogs I see here at blogger.com, and I think once I learn the complicated crap that makes it look so pretty, I'll be glad I did. I thought about having a separate blog for my family/kinky/doula/knitting self, but having 4 blogs is just something that I don't want to keep up with. I think I'll just go ahead and keep my lj which can be found at http://www.livejournal.com/users/cheekymama for reading lj friends, and keep my private journal which can not be found in which I will post my deep dark shit, and then mainly post here about my doula/knitting/family stuff. When I read a blog, I like to read about the whole person, not just one aspect of them. its why I don't follow knitting blogs. (no offense to my many friends who keep separate knitting blogs) but I just don't like to run around all over the net trying to find so and so's 6 different blogs. I really like reading about whole lives, knitting, family, work, stress, joy, sex, fun, animals, bitching, moaning, jumping for joy, and everything all in one nice place. So, thats what I plan on doing here. Mostly. We'll see how it goes. *chuckle* Now, I'm off to figure out how to make this thing look great. and links...I must figure out how to put those nice little linky tag thingys in the sidebar of my blog. anyone help me out?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home