6.21.2005

missin knit

So,I havent knitted much recently, due to my rekindled obsession with ATC's (Artist Trading Cards). I miss knitting alot, but at the same time, its so great to work with paper. I have a NAGGING idea in my head to learn to make stitch markers, and its been reinforced because of reading this: http://woolywonder.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61161#61161
like one poster says there..."I need another hobby like I need a hole in my head." and I feel the same...but its just soooooooo tempting. Hubby has alot of the things I would need, pliers, head pins, jump rings, and some other things, because he makes handmade fishing lures...*chuckle* OK, I've convinced myself...Im gonna go today and get a few beads and whip out a set. I'll post about it later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home